Nirmala Sitharaman_640x435
File Photo

Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman (File Photo)

New Delhi :  The 2+2 strategic dialogue, which was deferred earlier this month, is expected to take place in September, Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on Friday.

“The 2+2 dialogue with the US is to happen in the first week of September. The agenda will be to develop and strengthen strategic defence cooperation and to follow-on with what had transpired during the meeting with US Defence Secretary Jim Matti”,” Sitharaman told reporters.

 Published on: July 13, 2018 at 17:24 IST

IANS